9. He puts his hands on his hips with his elbows out to the sides. Because this stance takes up more space than standing with your arms against your sides, Wood says this is a male power signal that guys use to show physical superiority over other guys. It means he's seeking attention. And if he does it while he's angled toward you? He's seeking it from you.
READ: 10 Signs Your Relationship Is Over
He Doesn't Seem To Have Any Time For You I hate flaking. When a woman flakes, I learn two very important things. First of all, she is probably not into me, and secondly, she is probably not worth my time.
- A lot of guys have all sorts of weird texting habits, but the general, not- interested-in-talking-to-you issue should be apparent over the long run.
- He takes a deep breath when he sees you.
7. He Seems To Flirt
In a noisy bar, this sign might not hold much weight. But when he can physically signs you perfectly well and leans in that, it means he's interested in what into have to say mdash; and you, in general. He puts his hands on his hips with his elbows out to the sides. Because this stance takes up more space than standing with your arms against your sides, Wood says this is a male power signal that guys use you show physical superiority over other guys.
He Talks To You Like He Does With His Friends This is actually quite easy to spot. If he always talks to you in a casual tone of voice, similar to how he does with his friends, then he's probably not into you.
On that note, if a guy is flaky, cancels plans and doesn't reschedule, he is not interested in you. Quite frankly, if he misses two consecutive dates, you can be absolutely sure of this.
Missing one date is one thing, but if he really wants to see you, believe me, he will make the time and put in the effort.
Like women, men don't always say exactly what they're feeling precisely when they feel it. But guys don't have to say much to show you what they're thinking.
10. He touches your knee ("Soft pants!") or tucks your hair behind your ear. When he initiates physical contact under the guise of another reason, it's a test to see how you respond to his touch, Wood says. Because touch is a tool he uses to test your limits, it could mean he's only interested in sex, Wood says. If he really likes you, though, he might pull back extra-slowly and smile sweetly as he does it, which means he wants to take the time to get closer to you.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
If you think he's flirting with you, look closely at how he acts around other women; does he seem to flirt with them too. He might just signs that flirty guy, and the fact that he signs that way around you means nothing.
READ: How Flirting That Translate To True That 8. He's Friendly To You, But Also To Everyone Else Again, this is another reason why you need to pay attention to his behavior. You might think he's overly into with you, but in fact, he's just a friendly, social, outgoing into.
If you see that his behavior is no different with you than with any other person, that's a clear sign that he doesn't have any particular or special interest in you. READ: How To Put The Sex Back Into Your Relationship 9. He Keeps His Feelings You Although this issue is probably more prevalent in relationships, if you seeing a guy for quite some time and he has a hard time talking about his feelings, or seems to keep them all hidden, that's a common sign he's not interested.
Share with your friends!
Found a typo? Select a piece and send it by pressing Ctrl+Enter.
- Shailene woodley
- -signs that he is into you