A pseudonym will be used if you wish.
I am so troubled and don’t know what to do. Our son is getting married soon so I don’t want to cause trouble before then, but I admit I am picking fault with my husband all the time.
How do you persuade a man to see his GP. The subject is perennial and I would be lying if I said I have real solutions.
- As Ive written before, the falling-off of passion within a marriage might not matter if the couple have equal needs and can even smile ruefully about the way things have changed.
- I think many of you will identify with the two characters.
DEAR BEL We are both 60
EastEnders years THIRD star in a week as Danny-Boy Hatchard is written out of the soap Been on for show for two years Justin Bieber's new pal. A look at Bronte Blampied, the gorgeous model who is spending time clubbing years the singer in London She knows how to Married it.
Rihanna oozes sex appeal in skin-tight married corset and side-split trousers as she lights up the stage at V Festival No him for the weekend. Chloe Grace Moretz wows in LBD at The Rose Bowl for Coldplay concert.
- Our son is getting married soon so I dont want to cause trouble before then, but I admit I am picking fault with my husband all the time. He refuses to go to Relate, denying there is any problem.
- Corks popped, glasses clinked and my two offspring made a short speech each, praising their lovely Nan who did so much for them when they were growing up.
- WRITE TO BEL Bel answers readers questions on emotional and relationship problems each week. Write to: Bel Mooney, Daily Mail, 2 Derry Street, London W8 5TT, or e-mail bel.
You can then talk on the phone or by email or make a personal appointment at your local centre. Those of you without a computer, start with a call to 0300 100 1234.
More. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. ×
And here in my hand is a pretty card from ‘another wife lamenting the loss of her sex life within an otherwise very happy and long marriage.’ She continues, ‘My husband won’t discuss it or visit his GP. His face closes over if I try to talk to him about it. Sometimes I think I shall go mad. How do you persuade a man to see his GP?’
Still, we have all rallied round again and helped whenever possible. His mother has been wonderful and never left his side during months of treatment.
In all, we had 18 people at table — the youngest 19 months and the oldest. well, I’m not sure, because I can’t ask Mum’s friends their ages!
Obviously, I shall be there
Does the love stop because the sex has ceased. Not in a good marriage. Years me personally, the devoted friendship in a companionable relationship for (in the end) what matters, married I do worry that our expectations can be skewed by a crass, hyper-sexualised society. Remember, it is a big thing to end a marriage.
Share with your friends!
Found a typo? Select a piece and send it by pressing Ctrl+Enter.
- Shailene woodley
- -married for 40 years