Determine how you want to ask the person out. If you are too shy to do the asking in person, then consider sending a text, Facebook message, or email.
6) Do you contribute to any charity? What is the largest amount you have ever given to any charity?
26) If you could have sex with any three people you chose, who would they be. 27) When you meet someone of the opposite sex, what do you first notice about them. Which are the parts of their body that you notice.
- 5) Do you have a role model - someone you want to emulate. Whom do you admire the most.
- 13) If someone gave you 1,000 and asked you to kill a butterfly by burning it alive in the flame of candle, would you do it.
17) If you could relive the last five years of your life, what would you change. 18) Are person a virgin. Who did you lose your virginity to. 19) Do you watch porn. How would you react if you found your girlfriend or wife was into porn.
20) Are there any fears you have that you would like to get over. 21) Do you find yourself prejudiced or biased in any area. 22) Tell me five of things pet peeves. 23) If a genie granted you 3 wishes, what would you ask for. ask
If this person loves music, find out what kind and invite them to a concert. If they enjoy movies, then invite them to the theater, and so on.
Instead of asking them out right away, first ask them what they are doing tomorrow, this coming weekend, and so on. This will serve as a segue to asking the person out and will make the conversation flow more naturally.
23) If a genie granted you 3 wishes, what would you ask for?
10) Is there someone from the past you really miss and would like to locate?
14) If you could take a year off an go travelling, where would it be?
8) If you won a million dollars
Share with your friends!
Found a typo? Select a piece and send it by pressing Ctrl+Enter.
- -things to ask a person