You know you’re falling when time goes by in fast forward and you desperately wish there was a pause button on life so you could be with them forever, frozen in a perfect moment.
The moment you know that you are falling in love with someone is one of the most exciting and terrifying moments in existence. Falling in love with someone is scary because, for the most part, it is completely out of your control. The heart wants what the heart wants. When the elation, the nerves, the butterflies, the anxiety, and the euphoria all come together, somehow you just know.
Especially if you can fall asleep while they snore, and if you can share the covers. You know when you want to know every single thing about the other person. What house they grew up in, how many cousins they have, what sports they played, what movies they hate, what their favorite restaurant is.
You do embarrassing things. Ever heard those sappy stories of boys in the olden days throwing rocks at a girl's window, and playing her songs on their guitar. That was then, but today, there are videos all over YouTube of men proposing to their fiancs with elaborate flash mobs that take place in front of hundreds of people. Love will make you do embarrassing things because when you're falling in love with someone, you will do almost anything to make him or her happy, no matter what other people may think.
- You know youre falling when you can actually fall sleep with them in your bed. Especially if you can fall asleep while they snore, and if you can share the covers.
- Girls, that may mean watching 8220;SportsCenter8221; for two hours or playing a couple games of FIFA. Of course, doing these things can open your mind to new activities you might enjoy.
- It makes us feel and do things we usually wouldn't under any other circumstances. First of all, it physically affects our hormones and brain.
Oh look, a bag of chips. She loves chips. But only the BBQ kind.
First of all, it physically affects our hormones and brain. In fact, scientists have shown that love affects the brain in a way similar to cocaine addiction. Not only that, it also affects us psychologically and behaviorally.
2. You wake up and go to sleep thinking of someone other than yourself.
5. You do embarrassing things.
The crazy part is that
Share with your friends!
Found a typo? Select a piece and send it by pressing Ctrl+Enter.
- -how do you know you re falling in love