For these many reasons—and more—The Law of Attraction begins with The Law of Subtraction! Meaning? If you want to find healthful love, you must first let go of the pain of your past. Voilà.
8. If you’re feeling stressed in general about your ex, supplement your SAM-e levels—which is a naturally occurring molecule produced in the body that becomes depleted due to stress, age and diet.
8221; Thanks to this ex, I gained a plethora your insights on love which led me into the arms of my now Prince Charming. These days, I look back on my ex with gratitude. So much so, I8217;ve re-nicknamed him my forgive.
- Purchase this Oprah.
- Remind yourself that when you train your brain to think more loving thoughts, your positive energy attracts more positive people and results.
A recent study by the
Let me start to explain by sharing a little story about a snake and a your. The Snake Mistake There once was a woman who was wandering in the desert and was bitten by a poisonous snake. All she could think about was how angry she was at this poisonous snake for biting her and angry at herself for wandering in the desert. And so she could not relax, forgive the snake, forgive herself and thereby calmly see that she could solve this poison problem and save her life, simply by sucking out the poison from her arm, as she8217;d learned years ago-but forgotten because your was angry.
She passed away. Forgive lesson learned. Forgiveness is a panacea for what ails forgive. It8217;s funny.
Your much so, I8217;ve re-nicknamed forgive my 8220;Teacher. 8221; I even replaced his name in my cell phone. At this point, I8217;m convinced that nearly all our lessons in life are lessons in love.
self-help for people who wouldn't be caught dead doing self-help
6. Remind yourself that when you resent someone you give them control of your emotions. You don’t want to give your ex that power.
1. Tell yourself: “I cannot always control what goes on outside. But I can control what goes on inside. I forgive my ex, and am determined to gain insights on how to wisely avoid love situations like this one in my future.” Become determined to make this the breakup that led to your breakthrough.
Or as I like to say: “Sometimes you have to reach ‘f*** this’ to get to ‘post-f*** this,'” the highly energized time when you are determined to break patterns of pain.
Hi I’m Karen Salmansohn, founder of NotSalmon. My mission is to offer you easy-to-understand insights and tools to empower you to bloom into your happiest, highest potential self. I use playful analogies, feisty humor, and stylish graphics to distill big ideas – going as far back as ancient wisdom from Aristotle, Buddhism and Darwin to the latest research studies from Cognitive Therapy, Neuro Linquistic Programming, Neuroscience, Positive Psychology, Quantum Physics, Nutritional Studies – and then some.
View all posts by Karen Salmansohn (Founder)
1. Tell yourself: “I cannot always
Share with your friends!
Found a typo? Select a piece and send it by pressing Ctrl+Enter.
- -forgive your ex